Beef Lungs are very light meat and very digestable and very healthy for dogs.
Beef Lungs are widely popular as training treats for dogs. Or as a natural treat for any occasion for both dogs and cats. They are also fairly low in odor and good to handle for the dog owner. .
TickledPet Beef Crisps are popular because they are fairly priced and are made 100% from high quality USA beef lung, and use non-chemically treated, non-imported, non-irradiated, USA-sourced ingredients.
There is little published scientific evidence about beef or cow lungs. USDA measurements have been done and show that the beef lung is in fact nutritious. And contains all the vitamins, minerals and proteins and healthy fats.
What are the health benefits of beef lungs for dogs ?
Summary of Benefits
- Single ingredient 100% Beef Lung
- All the essential amino acids in the proteins
- Contain Collagen
- Fat contains essential fatty acids such as Omega 3´s and alpha-linolenic acid
- Rich in Vitamins B1, B2,B12 and Vitamin A
- Contains the Antioxidant Vitamin E
- Contains eight essential Minerals
Here is what to expect in one bag of beef crisps
- Average Gross Weight with packing 0.57 lbs
- Average Net Weight: 0.53 lbs
- Number of pcs per bag 230-270 pcs/bag
- Average Length: 3/4 in Cubes
- Average Weight: 0.03 oz
- Single ingredient | High in protein
- 8oz bag with bite sized. 0.5 - 1" Random Cut beef lung crisp
- No preservatives, made and sourced in the USA
- Grain and gluten free
- All-natural beef lung tips
- Healthy bit sized treats for training
- Slow Roasted in the USA
- Excellent fairly priced dog chew.
TickledPet Beef Crisps are a wonderful treat for the love of your life, your dog.
Slow roasted in the USA to keep all the nutrients and flavors intact. High in protein, with no additives.
These treats are gluten, wheat and grain free, and are bite sized to make training easy.
Spoil your pet with Made in the USA TickledPet treats today
- Crude Protein , Minimum 70%
- Crude Fat Minimum 3%
- Crude Fiber Maximum 5%
- Moisture max 10%
Calorie Content: 3550 kcal/kg = 101 kcal per oz
Orders over $25 ship free
By Snorri Halldorsson
Seafood Science Expert,Director of R&D at TickledPet