- All-natural sweet potato dog treats made in the USA
- These are a healthy chewy vegetarian alternative to rawhide dog chews
- Loaded with healthy nutrients to keep you and your pet happy and healthy
- Natural chews that work great for dental hygiene and help clean teeth and gums
- Wholesome and delicious, Single ingredient, Nothing artificial, Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Nice size of bag with 16oz of dehydrated sweet potato strips
Sweet Potato Strips are a great dog treat and a healthy rawhide alternative. This is a tough dog chew that is a natural rawhide replacement that helps with dental health and hygiene. Sliced thin and made with no additives, soy, wheat, yeast or anything else other than sweet potatoes.
Now available in two sizes. 8oz and the original 16oz.
If your dog does not like this, check our empty bag guarantee!
• Crude Protein , Minimum 4%,
• Crude Fat Maximum 0%
• Crude Fiber Maximum 7%
• Moisture 7%-12%,
• Ash 5.02%
Calorie Content: 1000 kcal/kg = 39 kcal per oz
Can dogs eat sweet potatoes ?
Yes , Dogs can eat sweet potatoes and many dogs find them delicious. Dehydrated Sweet potatoes are very close to being fresh , they have been simply dehydrated to preserve all the nutrients , as the water is vaporized.
What are the health benefits of sweet potatoes for dogs ?
Summarized key benefits of sweet potatoes
· Sweet potatoes are safe for dogs and have many health benefits.
· They have a sweet flavor, which some dogs love.
· Sweet Potatoes support the digestive system by being high in fiber , witch is essential for healthy digestion and bowel movements.
· They are very low in fat.
· They are rich in carbohydrates mainly from starch and rich in vitamins and minerals.
· Furthermore, they are a natural energy source. And as natural as a treat can get.
Do sweet potatoes have vitamins ?
Yes they are rich in Vitamin C and A . Furthermore there is a generous amount of Vitamin B6 in them. These vitamins support healthy Vision , Coat , muscle and intestine functions.
· Trace minerals found in Sweet potaos are potassium, calcium, iron and manganese. Trace minerals are essential for cell reproduction, coat and functionality of intestines.
· Have beta-carotene which is an antioxidant. Beta-carotene converts to Vitamin A in your dog’s body, which is essential for vision, growth, and muscle strength and better the fur. There is research about beta-carotene aiding in killing cancer , and prevent heart diseases in humans.
Can my dog eat alot of sweet potatoes ?
We can not recommend them as a balanced diet. Sweet potatoes are very good for dogs as a treat. They are primarily carbohydrates so play safe and limit the amount to your dog’s diet. Sugars have the same effect on dogs as humans, too much will turn in to fats.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
They smell delicious and our pup loves them. We love the pure single ingredients. Customer service is fantastic!
Best sweet potato treats! Large cuts and not all dried out likes some. My dogs love them!
Just ordered another bag! Every dog in our neighborhood loves them. I offered on to a friend’s dog who she had been trying forever to get to eat sweet potatoes and carrots. Megan sniffed at it, I picked it up and sort of made a tear in the middle. Megan ate both the little one and the bigger one and loved it. Even Mr. Fussypants (my Shaggy) loves them! Great stuff and safe … love it!
I was picking up the sweet potato strips at Salem Pet Supply prior as their location is two doorways down from my pup’s physical therapy office. The color was always nice & orange and the texture was a little on the chewy side. With them being out of stock for so long i was ecstatic to sign up for scheduled delivery on your site. Sadly i received two bags of really hard chews that were dried out & white in color. My pup wasnt as excited about them as he had been prior (he would drool when he saw the bag) i gave him a strip and he seemed to struggle a bit with chewing it & ended up with a bit of a loose stool after. Perhaps the process has changed making the treats differently? I’m not sure what to do with the two bags i have but i have stopped the delivery for the future.