- All Natural, single-ingredient treat
- As we have been having sourcing issues for our USA bully sticks, we have spent some time finding a source for quality imported pizzle. These are made and processed in a modern facility in Turkey.
- Loved by all dogs, from small little Yorkies to the biggest Great Dane!
- Promotes Dental Health and Encourages Healthy Chewing! Snuggling up with your dog when they have bad breath is hard, TickledPet bully sticks are a great way to help keep bad breath away and strengthen your dog's teeth. chewing help soothe your dog and calm them down, making cuddling all the more enjoyable!
- Our bully sticks are sold by Count. In packs of three, or boxes of 20.
- Weight is 23-27 grams per piece, approximately 0.85oz to 0.95oz each.
- They are 7" (inches) long.
· Crude Protein , Minimum 80%,
· Crude Fat Minimum 2.2%
· Crude Fiber Maximum 3.5%
· Moisture max 11%
Calorie Content: 3530 kcal/ kg = 100 kcal per oz
A bully stick is a chew made from the pizzle or penis of a bull. The bully sticks we carry are made 100% from high quality USA beef, and use non-chemically treated, non-imported, non-irradiated, USA-sourced ingredients. They promote dental health and encourage healthy chewing habits.
How much is it healthy to treat my pet?
The amount of treats your pet can have on a daily basis depends on what kind of pet it is, how old it is, and what size it is - these all factor into its dietary requirements. You should ask your veterinarian to weigh in on this, with advice tailored to your pet. The amount you treat your pet also depends on the size of the treat and the ingredients - the amount of protein and fiber content - in the treat itself. You don’t want to overfeed your pet. To that end, smaller treats can usually be given multiple times per day. Larger treats and bully sticks should more likely be limited to one per day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These Bully Sticks are so tiny that even our Bully Stick holder can not hold them. We use the holder so our dog can't chock on the last two inches. Cancelled my subscription but got stuck with the last auto ship. I'm going to throw them away since their useless.
My dogs look forward to getting these every morning after their meds.
First time I ordered them, very pleased dogs loved, no odor
My dogs love these and look forward to getting one every morning after their pills.
The first bully stick I received were great. There were solid sticks that my dog loves. It took her days to finish one. This last shipment were full of sticks that were all hollow. She eats one in an hour. Disappointed but she does love them.