- All Natural, single-ingredient 7" bully sticks
- Loved by all dogs, from small little Yorkies to the biggest Great Dane!
- Promotes Dental Health and Encourages Healthy Chewing! Snuggling up with your dog when they have bad breath is hard, TickledPet bully sticks are a great way to help keep bad breath away and strengthen your dog's teeth. chewing help soothe your dog and calm them down, making cuddling all the more enjoyable!
- These bully sticks are sold by weight. Each bag is 8oz of premium bully sticks.
- Sourced for a quality plant in Turkey.
- Available in three thicknesses, thin, regular, and jumbo.
· Crude Protein , Minimum 80%,
· Crude Fat Minimum 2.2%
· Crude Fiber Maximum 3.5%
· Moisture max 11%
Calorie Content: 3530 kcal/ kg = 100 kcal per oz
A bully stick is a chew made from the pizzle or penis of a bull. These are sourced from by-products of grass fed beef, and processed in a modern FDA registered facility in Turkey.
How much is it healthy to treat my pet?
The amount of treats your pet can have on a daily basis depends on what kind of pet it is, how old it is, and what size it is - these all factor into its dietary requirements. You should ask your veterinarian to weigh in on this, with advice tailored to your pet. The amount you treat your pet also depends on the size of the treat and the ingredients - the amount of protein and fiber content - in the treat itself. You don’t want to overfeed your pet. To that end, smaller treats can usually be given multiple times per day. Larger treats and bully sticks should more likely be limited to one per day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
These Bully Sticks are so tiny that even our Bully Stick holder can not hold them. We use the holder so our dog can't chock on the last two inches. Cancelled my subscription but got stuck with the last auto ship. I'm going to throw them away since their useless.
My dogs look forward to getting these every morning after their meds.
First time I ordered them, very pleased dogs loved, no odor
My dogs love these and look forward to getting one every morning after their pills.
The first bully stick I received were great. There were solid sticks that my dog loves. It took her days to finish one. This last shipment were full of sticks that were all hollow. She eats one in an hour. Disappointed but she does love them.