The Golden Himalayan Dog Chew is a very long-lasting dog treat that is made by boiling yak and cow milk together and then drying it for several weeks to create a hard chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours to make it soft and edible. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic Himalayan cheese eaten by the people. When you give this Golden Himalayan Yak Chew to your pet, you know that you are providing them with hours of high-quality eating entertainment. Packaged by weight, quantities, and size vary.
- All-natural ingredients, no preservatives or additives! Made with a unique Original Himalayan Recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
- Contains 3 Himalayan dog chews that are long-lasting chews that will keep even the pickiest dogs happy
- Odor and mess-free, perfect for indoor chewing
- Place leftover ends in the microwave for 45 seconds to create a new yak puff treat your dog is sure to love
- Available in three sizes:
Small - 40 grams each chew
Medium - 75 grams each chew
Large - 105-110 grams each chew
· Crude Protein , Minimum 70%
· Crude Fat Minimum 3%
· Crude Fiber Maximum 5%
· Moisture max 10%
Calorie Content: 3600 kcal/kg = 102 kcal per oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our Boston loves these yak chews! We love the price and quality is amazing!
My lab loved the yak chews it keeps her busy for a little while not like others that are gone in seconds
We buy these locally and my dog can't get enough of these yak chews. Every time we go into Pet Market she knows that she is in for this treat.
These are the only long lasting treat that I can find that don’t 1.Stink 2.Last less than a day 3.Make my dog act possessive! I love how there is no wasting any because you can puff it up once it’s too small. I think that’s also why my dog doesn’t object to me taking it away, because she knows she loves the puffs. I couldn’t recommend a long lasting treat any higher!
Unfortunately my guys were not interested in these at all, I think they were to hard for them.