Our long-lasting yak chews are sourced from a quality farm in Nepal.
Smalls are 1oz
Mediums are 2.5 to 2.75oz
Large is 3.75 to 4oz
They come banded with a UPC
The Golden Himalayan Dog Chew is a very long-lasting dog treat that is made by boiling yak and cow milk together and then drying it for several weeks to create a hard chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours to make it soft and edible. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic Himalayan cheese eaten by the people. When you give this Golden Himalayan Dog Chew to your pet, you know that you are providing them with hours of high-quality eating entertainment. Packaged by weight, quantities, and size vary.
- All-natural ingredients, no preservatives or additives! Made with a unique Original Himalayan Recipe that has been passed down through the generations.
- Contains 3 Himalayan dogs chews that are long-lasting chews that will keep even the pickiest dogs happy
- Odor and mess-free, perfect for indoor chewing
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds to create a new treat your dog is sure to love
- Available in three sizes:
Small - 40 grams each chew
Medium - 75 grams each chew
Large - 105-110 grams each chew
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.