- What you get:
- 4 pounds of codfish skin fish Fingers
- Perfect for a seasonal stock-up or a gift to your local shelter, whoever gets these treats will be very tickled!!
- JUST ONE INGREDIENT: This high-protein dog chew is made with only dehydrated wild-caught Icelandic cod and loaded with Omega-3s.
- CRUNCHY DOG TREAT: These fish skin sticks are baked at low temperatures, giving them just enough crunch to make them a great treat.
- ALL NATURAL: This healthy dog chew is made with no by-products, preservatives or fillers and is 100% sustainably fished.
Caught wild from the pristine waters of Northern Europe, these chews make a great treat for any pet.
Low odor and full of Omega 3 and collagen, these treats are loaded with nutrients that your pet needs.
As they are slow-baked at a low temperature. hard chewy treat that , will take a while to finish. Good for any dog breeds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This shipment has very weird, uneven skin twists. Using these as treats, rewards with training is difficult due to these differences. In the past, we had evenly distributed twists which were much easier to use.
My two dogs (Australian Shepherd, 18mos. and a Cavatsu, 9 yrs) are addicted to these "fish sticks". If we happen to run out, which I work hard NOT to have happen, I am punished with pawing, whining and huge begging eyes. Once they have had their nightly treat, they happily settle down.
Love these chews! One of my furkids has horrible allergies and can sometimes have issues of being bored afteLove these chews! One of my furkids has horrible allergies and can sometimes have issues of being bored after a few chews... But not with these! She absolutely loves them and is happy to get one every night!r a few chews... But not with these! She absolutely loves them and is happy to get one every night!
Initially, my dog was happy to accept the skins but would then abandon them somewhere. However, I'm happy to say that he's been chewing and enjoying them. Erin from Tickled Pet suggested I give them time and she was right. Along with brushing his teeth, chewing the skins seems to get rid of plaque too. He's happy, I'm happy, great price, nice company.
Both my dogs love these and look forward to them, I am glad they are not rawhide or anymore than one ingredient I'm glad they are tightly twisted so that it takes them a while to chew through them and helps their teeth stay stronger, wish they were cheaper in price but I am grateful they exist and are generally available most of the time without out of stock issues. Thank you